Back for close to a week now, still haven't fully recovered from jetlag. Then again I've never woken up later than 7 here for some inexplicable reason lol. These days I've been sleeping around 9 and waking up at 5 latest. Talk about premature ageing, haha!
Struggling to get back to work + study mode, which is definitely a challenge for the time being. Before going home, there was something to look forward to (ie going home), but there seems to be nothing to motivate me right now. Set myself a 5-year plan since coming back - to work in Asia by then. Perhaps it's because of the very fun-filled and eventful two weeks I had back home, perhaps because of me staying away from home for too long since 13y/o, perhaps because I feel my parents are getting older, perhaps because I'm craving for a more 'homely' environment... Well all these can only happen after I finish all papers, still too early to dream for now...
Holiday back in KL was fabulous. This is by far the shortest holiday I had since coming to London, hence had to squeeze everything into the mere two weeks - the usual routine like seeing the dentist, body checkup, getting a desperate hair cut + treatment, meeting close relatives, and most of all meeting friends! :)
Sis has been patient enough to take me to different places, lots of fun sitting in her car talking about nonsense while she braved through thunderstorms... Bro still cracking his head as to which degree to apply for (haha I was at that stage once!). Scrab's getting fatter and fatter, but still as cute! Danielle's not as aggressive as before, how much she's grown since we took her home 3 years ago!
Sometimes I'd rather not go home too often, cos the feeling of going to KLIA and saying goodbyes to family and friends is horrible. All the fun moments I had back home are transforming into miserable homesick factors. Being home alone now certainly doesn't help me any further lol... Waiting for my housemate to come back and entertain me!
3 comments:
ai ya.. tak sempat go for crabs :p
if the sun has yet to set at 9.30pm and you already snoring in your bed at 9pm, it means you sleep before the sunset lor? lol ... nowadays i sleep when the sun is almost going to rise hehe...terbalik...
jc: saya mau makan juga... i only got to eat crabs once when i was back, it was 'geong chung hai' - tasted a bit weird haha. butter crab still best! :)
sze: haha that's why i memang premature ageing - my alarm never gets to ring! body system badly screwed up...i sleep pretty normal hours at home though!
Post a Comment